Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: Important Announcement

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Dulcinea's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2001
    Posts
    1,016
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    <font size="4">CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!</font>

    I am moved to the point of several exclamation points!

  2. #12
    Sheriff jumper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2001
    Posts
    1,950
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you thank you thank you....I'd like to thank the Academy, my parents, and my wife. I'd also like to thank the fans because without them none of this would be possible.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Ickey's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2001
    Posts
    87
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great job Jump! I figured you'd get the job once you said that you were going to go for it. You have the perfect life quals for it, but remember, just like in the military, they stuff they teach you during the academy is just the very basics of the job. Keep ALL of your materials from the academy however, as you may find yourself looking back into them as resource material, an occurence that I frequently made.

    Once again, Congrats! Now be very careful out there in Tombstone, I hear there have been 3 officers shot in the past 6 weeks. I think someone needs to call Nate and have him start a blog about how the black man is unfairly targeting officers for death!

    One other thing, beware of defense attorneys. (wink wink nudge nudge Lew) Those "individuals" can cause you more grief than your own prosecutor, who will piss you off constantly with his decisions.

    Please, even if no one else wants to know, keep me updated with what your doing on here. I'd like to know what they are doing in their training nowadays.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •